Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

07 July 2005

London and the War

The tragedy in London is a terrible shame.

The United Kingdom was said to have been warned and threatened to get out of Afghanistan and Iraq.

I don't think that the terrorist groups follow history very well, though. The United Kingdom, as far as I know, has only lost two major wars (both to the US [Revolutionary War and the War of 1812]). She has never backed down to threats or attacks. Make no mistake about it, we are currently living through the third world war, whether it is called as such or not.

However, I wonder how this is going to effect the countries of Australia and Canada. Is there going to be a step up in military personnel from either country, in this war, in support of the United Kingdom?

Also, Denmark and Italy has been issued the same warning. How will this effect them?

I hope that I am wrong, but I really see the Italians going down the same path as the Spanish. "Boom! We're done!"

But, I don't see the Danes backing down at all.

This is war. Don't let the enemy dictate your actions. This is going to take time, let's see it through.

However, we have other options that we can use.

1. Give Israel free reign in the region. As the second largest standing army, arguably the best intelligence agency, and the best air force in the region, Israel could do some serious damage to their Muslim neighbors.

2. Tell the citizens of Afghanistan and Iraq that they have X amount of time to find and destroy the terrorists in their respective countries. If they do not do it, we pull out our troops and nuke the whole country.

I imagine that either option would not be well received. But with either, it would be fun to see.

So, go on terrorists, push us and our allies. Maybe our options are becoming more clear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home