Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

13 July 2005

T-Shirt

I saw this shirt while doing my rounds today.

A female was wearing this: "I can eat box better than you!". Very funny, especially the looks that she got from passerbys. I thought that this grandmother was going to pass out.

It got me thinking, that you have to have a big set of balls to wear a shirt like that. Female or male. Because, there is always someone out there that is better than you, in anything you do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home