Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

13 July 2005

Hot

"It's hot! I didn't know it was going to be this hot! This is Africa hot. Tarzan couldn't stand this hot. It's that hot." - Biloxi Blues

Needless to say, but I will, it is hot! Try moving around in this heat in a big metal box on wheels, with no A/C. It is at least another 10 to 15 degrees hotter inside. 110 degrees to 115 degrees F for 12 hours. There has got to be a better way to make a living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home