Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

13 July 2005

Cursing in Arabic

At one of my stops, during the day, I call upon a customer from Syria. An employee of his and an employee of another place have been having me send verbal messages back and forth between them. All in good fun.

In the process, I have been learning to curse in another language. The latest phrase, and by far the worst of the bunch [at least to their culture], was loosely translated as "Suck my dick, whore!".

The older siblings and uncles are none to happy. I think that I am actually getting on the bad side of two in particular. But, it is funny to me and to the two principles involved.

So, I close with the phrase of the week, "Ala zubee, shermota!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home