Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

18 July 2005

A Laugher in San Diego

What is going on in the city of San Diego?

For those who don't know, the mayor of San Diego officially stepped down last week after serious allegations were drawn to him. The new assigned mayor took office on Friday. Then, today, two council members were scandalized and removed. The funny part of this is that one of the council members charged is now the new sworn in mayor.

Can you find someone down there that can govern the city without getting in trouble with the law?

We'll have to wait and see.

2 Comments:

  • At 20 July, 2005 00:48 , Blogger Erin said...

    I suppose the advantage is that the new mayor has the inside scoop on legal loopholes to be fixed. Oh government, it can be such predictable chaos!

    ps. Thanks for linking me on your page.

     
  • At 20 July, 2005 17:10 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    Thank you for your comment.

    Your welcome on the link. I think that you will get a better idea of things through your emails w/ Kent.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home