Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

30 July 2005

RFTP 1

At one time, I lived in Yosemite National Park (from 1995 - 2000). While there, I met a lot of people of differing ideals from those that I hold/held.

So, in August of 1995, I threw this huge employee party. Lots of people were at the party. Everything was going great, and I was having a good time. But things were going to get much better.

Before the party got too out of hand, I turned down the music, quieted the crowd, and announced the reason for the party.

"This party is in celebration of the death of Jerry Garcia, which happened earlier this week, and thus the Greatful Dead as well. Now I don't have to hear any more of their SHIT music!"

Fully two-thirds of the people got up and left. Under crying and boos from the departing. Which was just fine with me, more beer for my friends and I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home