Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

02 August 2005

Abuse?

Where were the teachers like Sandra "Beth" Geisel to be found when I was in high school?

She gets charged with abuse, the three 17 year olds and one 16 year old get nothing. Well, they did get to have sex with their teacher. I guess that that is something.

There were no teachers about like this when I was 16 of 17. Believe me, there were teachers that some students wanted for sex, but no one got any.

Sandra was just a lonely lady looking for some lovin'. The boys just wanted to nail a teacher (or so I guess). But according to the letter of the law it is abuse and the adult suffers the consequences.

Now, I am not advocating that sex with minors is a good or moral thing. But the punishment should be doled out among these four kids as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home