Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

03 August 2005

Senate Misfire

The Senate removed from its list of promotions Brigadier General Johnny Weida. General Weida is the No. 2 at the Air Force Academy in Colorado. It seems that being a born again Christian has put his upward mobility on hold.

Since when does ones personal faith have any relevance to their ability to lead? This man has served for 26-plus years. He is well qualified for the promotion to Major General.

But the Senate has him under investigation, because of his religion. I guess that the Right Wing isn't in bed with the Christians after all.

Otherwise, wouldn't he be a shoe-in?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home