Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

10 August 2005

A Slice of "Kiss my Ass"

I have this one account that just sucks. The receiver in is a bitch (too me) and so is the department manager. When one rags on me for shit, then I get to hear it from both. (They being the best of friends). I have had it with this account. Nothing is ever right. (And as man, I am always wrong). They lie to their bosses to make me look bad. They tell me one thing, then turn 180 and tell me the opposite the following day and say, "I didn't tell you to do it that way." If I point this out, they call me a liar. To top it off, they want to kick me out of their establishment because I can't follow their "rules".

It is with great relief that this account is going to be leaving my route in eight weeks. I am tickled purple over this.

I so want to tell these two to fuck off and let me do my job. Maybe I will get the opportunity to do so in the week before I leave...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home