Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

10 August 2005

Bam! Straight to the Moon

There is a company that is looking to send civilians on a trip around the moon, for a price. Space Adventures could roll out the first mission in 2008 or 2009. With a goal of someday landing people on the moon, sometime after that.

The trip would take place on a modified Russian vehicle, the Soyuz TMA spacecraft. The Soyuz has been a great vehicle with a superb safety record. It has even been called, "the most reliable vehicle ever built for space". The Soyuz craft was originally intended for use to the moon, but was never used for that purpose.

I want to go! Does anyone have a spare $100 million for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home