Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

12 August 2005

Indian Mascots 3

There was a recent development in the college mascot/nickname problem. The NCAA is reconsidering it's decision to ban "hostile and abusive" Indian mascots.

The NCAA was led to believe that David Narcomey was speaking for the Seminole Nation in Oklahoma, when he wrote letters to them over the use by Florida State of the nickname Seminoles. Mr. Narcomey is a member of the council of the Seminole Nation. He was, in fact, on the losing end of a resolution proposed by himself to the council concerning the use of the name and the mascot. He lost 18 to 2.

What will the idiots of the NCAA do now? Is that egg I see on you collective face?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home