Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

12 August 2005

Abuse Part 2

I recently commented on a teacher that had sex with her high school students. Now comes this story and posting.

Pamela Rogers Turner entered the plea of no contest to having sex with one of her students, a 13 year old boy. Miss Turner was a physical education teacher at Centertown Elementary School.

Does anyone else find this a disturbing as I do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home