Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

17 August 2005

Random Thought 2

In the late 16th and early 17th century, the Puritains believed that when you sneeze, your soul would leave your body. To keep the soul in place, the response, to the sneeze, would be, "God Bless You".

So, these days, we know that the soul isn't going to leave the body after a sneeze. Why is the saying, "God Bless You" still used?

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home