Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

14 August 2005

Pain and Anger

I woke up this morning in a shit mood, which doesn't bode well for the day. I am also in a great deal of pain. My back, shoulders, left hip, and both knees already hurt. This also makes me angry and feel less inclined to work today. However, I need the paycheck. So, I am off to work.

I have some meds, but hate to use them. It is almost always better to deal with the pain, than to deal with the affects of the drugs. The mood is just something that I have to deal with for a few hours.

I hope that those (few) of you out there in the blogsphere that read this site have a better morning and day [than what I am going to have].

2 Comments:

  • At 14 August, 2005 09:17 , Blogger Her Daddy's Eyes said...

    Well, I certainly understand living in pain. It's gotten to the point for me where it's like an annoying friend that won't leave you alone.
    "Oh, hi, you again? Well, yes, I guess you can join us..."
    Here's hoping you feel better!*lifts ups meds bottle and gives it a shake*

    ~Eyes

     
  • At 14 August, 2005 14:50 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    Thank you. I finished work, taking heavy meds, and heading for bed.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home