Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

17 August 2005

Psycho Bitch, Party of 1

I have tried to not comment on the whole Cindy Sheehan business. I believe that she has a right to question the government and our leaders, as we all do. I also believe in the right to free speech.

But, some comments that she has made (see link), the pleas from family that she has ignored, and the fact that her husband has filed for divorce, recently, lead me to believe that this lady has lost a few bricks in her load.

Why does the media continue to show her ass on TV and print? (Rhetorical, I know why.) Just shut the fuck up! Many mothers and fathers have lost children in many wars. What makes yours any more special or important?

Get on with your life.

1 Comments:

  • At 18 August, 2005 14:29 , Blogger Kent said...

    Cindy Sheehan is a phony and she has just announced that she is leaving the President's ranch.

    Her motivation is not grief for her son as she, and her acolytes, claim. Rather she is driven by far Left ideology and hatred.

    She is--like many other Liberals--a phony.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home