Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

17 August 2005

Global Warming, Bull Shit!

Does anyone else believe, as I do, that global warming (caused by humanity) is bull shit?

The Earth has gone through many changes prior to man. It has warmed and cooled. Just because there is no "recorded history" of global warming, does it mean that it hasn't happened before. There have been Ice Ages, why not Heat Ages?

Sure, we need to eliminate our dependence on fossil fuels, a "common" link to greenhouse gasses. But don't you suppose that greenhouse gases built up during the last Heat Age?

I just don't buy the theory.

3 Comments:

  • At 18 August, 2005 12:25 , Blogger freethoughtguy said...

    Right On, Earth Rooster --

    There's a lot of Junk Science out there.

    And it's downright embarrassing how many Americans reject evolution in favor of Adam and Eve!

     
  • At 18 August, 2005 14:26 , Blogger Kent said...

    No such thing as global warming.

     
  • At 20 August, 2005 21:42 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    freethinker- I don't think that evolution or creationism is the real answer, but that the answer is in the merging of the two. Many postings on this blog, in the archives that relate to these ideas of mine.

    Thank you for stopping by, I hope to see you comment again.

    kent-You tell 'em, green!

    prufrock-I totally agree. I did not mean to exclude the idea that humanity can't pose a mesurable effect on the climate/atmosphere. However, to make the changes that we are seeing today? I just don't buy it.

    On a side note, there is a big ballyhoo made in CA about smog checks. To save the enviroment, they say. Yet, when I lived in Yosemite, the Grand Canyon, and other national parks, you did not need to get a smog check or pass any type of smog regulations. The reason? You live on federal property and they do not see a problem.

    I enjoy reading your site, as well as others I read. I just haven't found the right posting to comment on.

    Thank you for your patronage and I hope to hear more takes on my mess from you in the future, as well.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home