Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

22 August 2005

Arrest that Vagrant

Great. The HSD and the FBI have issued a warning to be on the lookout for terrorists disguised as the homeless. The warning says to watch for homeless people, shoe shiners, street vendors, or street sweepers that may be scouting targets of opportunity.

Hello. Can you next start checking taxi drivers and liquor/convenience store employees?

Can we get the entire US to use racial profiling for everyone that looks to be a terrorist. Is this going to turn into a modern day witch hunt? I don't think that the strategy worked too well for the Puritains, either. Very soon, we are going to be told that the only safe place to be is at home, so that the imagined "terrorists" don't get you too.

This is leading us down the path to seclusion and mistrust of everyone. I nominate that guy on RFL. I think you should check him out next. Way too political. He has to be a terrorist, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home