Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

24 August 2005

Can I Get Some Help Here?

I went to an account today (like I don't always). The customer was an idiot. I got counted in by the owner...basic stuff like 5, 5, 5, 10, 10, 10, 5, 10 etc. The guy got lost. He told me that I was missing 20 items. So, start over. Fine. I start over...He got lost again!

Again, "You are missing 20."

"No!", said I. "Let me see the invoice."

"I can't do that. Go check your truck for my twenty items."

"They won't be there, because they are here [you idiot], but I will check for you [asshole]."

I go out to the truck, turn around and go back in.

"The product is here."

No, it isnt. Go through this again."

So, we are counting slowly for #3. We get to the 'problem' area.

"You see, there are ten 10's" (Actually, eight 10's. But who's counting?)

"Let me see that invoice."

"No, it's mine."

[Fucking tard. If you show me the invoice, I can fix this] "Whatever."

"I am going to have x count it."

[Great, x can barely speak English] "Sure."

"Let's start over", said x.

[Fucking great] "Yeah, sure", I said. More than a little pissed off.

"Okay", says x, "It's all here."

"Great, can I do my job?"

I start working, when dumbfuck owner comes back.

"Why are you putting the product away?"

"X said it was okay."

"Well I didn't see you count it." [You mean that you werent paying attention the first three times, asshole?] "Count it again, with me watching you."

[Fucking ass] "Yes, sir."

Here we go, # 5. What do you know, it is all here. Just like the previous four times.

[I hope your daughter eats a pig]. (Against their religion) "Can I finish?"

"Oh, yeah. Now that you are counted. Have a nice day!"

[Cocksucker]

So, this account that I should have been in and out of in under an hour, takes two and a half. Because the people are idiots. My whole day is shot, with four accounts to go, I am pissed and tired.

[Thanks, pig fucker] Because of you, I have a thirteen hour day. [Eat shit]

[I wish that I had Tourette's, so that I could say what is in my head].


That is the best description of my day.

To come home and find that there are no new postings from some bloggers I read, drags me down more.

What a great fuckin' day. But tomorrow is my Friday. I have to be up in four and a half hours for work.

Oh, JOY!

3 Comments:

  • At 25 August, 2005 04:55 , Blogger Unknown said...

    I'm sorry! I hope things got better.

    Sorry for lagging on the updates. Been a busy week and hitting the gym hard.

     
  • At 25 August, 2005 13:22 , Blogger Kent said...

    Work would be great-if it weren't for the clients.

     
  • At 27 August, 2005 11:47 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    jenn-no worries. We all get the busy weeks. But the gym? I haven't seen the inside of a gym in years. The gym has never done much for me. I can get stronger, but never bigger or more toned than I am now.

    kent-I have heard that line somewhere before.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home