Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

23 August 2005

Work in the Trash Zone

My office is in Lard, I work mostly in Modesty and the City of the Goddess of Agriculture. My accounts are not in the best of neighborhoods. I mostly have customers of Vietnamese, Indian, Syrian, or Jordanian backgrounds. Only in the major accounts, do I deal with Caucasian customers. So, for the most part, I have to deal with people where English is their second or third language. This can create some difficulties in my understanding of their needs.

Mainly, the clientele of these accounts are black, Hispanic, or just plain white trash. In working with these customers, this summer, I have seen some hideous things. After seeing the bare bellies of women that should not even contemplate the usage of bare midriff clothing, it is a pure joy to come home, read, and see something posted by ~Eyes. Especially to see a bare midriff like that! Makes me all bothered just thinking about it.

The people, themselves, are all right. However, some of these women may have a great package, but are missing parts. (ie no teeth, face like a track shoe has run on it, and dumb as dogshit). So to talk/write to women that have beauty and a brain, is also most joyous. Especially, when you can get something as interesting as Jenius or Surface Ripple, or as funny as The Sausage Wallet or Her Daddy's Eyes.

I always enjoy coming home to see what is going on in the world and to forget about what I have seen. Sometimes to read a comment on one of my postings (which doesn't happen often).

So, to those of you that make me a little more sane each day, I sincerely thank you.

5 Comments:

  • At 24 August, 2005 08:57 , Blogger Her Daddy's Eyes said...

    Wow! Thanks Rooster! I have to say I'm quite flattered by your post today!

    I love blogging for the same reasons. In fact, I've become rather obsessive about it. I walk through the door and go right to the computer...I have a sickness! I think about things throughout the day that would be great for my blog. I think about the blogs I read while sitting in meetings. There must be a cure for this! :) If there is...I don't want it!

    x

    ~Eyes

     
  • At 24 August, 2005 10:19 , Blogger Kent said...

    Hey, Punk--what about RFL, the ultimate destination for all things political? Quite a glaring omission, I'd say.

    I want my props now, you sexy Bastard.

     
  • At 24 August, 2005 18:57 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    If you cared to notice, these were all women that I was talking about. You are a good looking guy, but I don't think of you in the same fashion.

     
  • At 25 August, 2005 04:55 , Blogger Unknown said...

    Thanks! You're always too sweet.

     
  • At 26 August, 2005 10:14 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    Eyes-I think about things to write while putting out product. I too come home and go straight to the computer...which is why my apt is trashed, right now, and I have to clean.

    kent-you know that you are the green. But I can only spread the love so far.

    jenn-I am not that sweet. You just don't know me that well yet.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home