Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

26 August 2005

Turkish Man Makes Me Laugh

This guy in Turkey is going to sue the US and Britain. Why, do you ask?

When these two countries invaded Iraq, his wife suffered severe mental stress, fearing that Turkey would intervene. This caused her to file for divorce and return to Russia, her homeland, with the couple's child.

He is seeking $1 billion dollars from each the US and Britain. He has filed suit in the European Court of Human Rights. The ECHR has agreed to hear his claims.

This should be fun. I want the transcripts from the trial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home