Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

29 August 2005

Senators Don't Do As They are Told?

There was a report out of Russia today that the two US Senators that were held up in the Perm airport, "Would not listen to the border guards and did not do what they were told."

What a shocking development! US Senators believing that they are above everyone else. What is the world coming to?

Granted, that there are two different stories coming out of Russia for the delay. But, I would rather just say the the senators stuck their nose where they shouldn't and ended up being held up for a while.

Could you do us a favor and keep some of them the next time they pull this stunt. I could nominate a few that I would love to see stuck over there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home