Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

31 August 2005

Tough!

I have seen a lot of blogs, these past few days. On 90% of them, there is a posting on devestation caused by Katrina.

My feeling is this: BFD!

Yeah, I feel bad that people got killed and that there are people missing. But, what dumbfuck stays in the path of a category 5 hurricane? You got hurt or killed? Here is the 'Darwin Award' for the entire lot of you.

Just more space for the rest of us

4 Comments:

  • At 01 September, 2005 10:17 , Blogger Humor Girl said...

    Ouch! lol

     
  • At 01 September, 2005 12:23 , Blogger Kent said...

    Dude, nice empathy.

     
  • At 01 September, 2005 13:40 , Blogger Her Daddy's Eyes said...

    Rooster,
    I enjoy reading your blog. I also am glad that you comment on mine and enjoy stopping by. By no means do I feel that we all need to have the same opinion just because we enjoy each other’s blog...with that said...

    I completely disagree with your post.

    Without getting on a huge soapbox:
    Many people affected by the storm were poor and elderly, having no means of leaving their homes or the areas. No cars, no strength, no families to help them. Some stayed because, yes, they're insane, stubborn, whatever...
    Just wanted to add my 2 cents. Thanks for giving me the opportunity and for listening.


    ~Eyes

     
  • At 01 September, 2005 15:39 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    h girl - Thank you for stopping by...I thought that this posting would touch a nerve.

    kent - screw empathy

    ~Eyes - I totatally agree, I enjoy reading and commenting on your site as well. However, I don't agree with some postings of yours. Your opinion, as well as any others are totally appreciated.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home