Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

01 September 2005

Tough! 2

After my previous post on the flood, I thought that I would further explain my position.

In 1997, I was living in Yosemite. We had a 100 year flood. I was displaced from my home, with no forseeable job and a lot of questions. I got no help from anyone. I had to make due with what I had. Where was the money to help those of us who went through that?

That is why I don't care about these people. No one cared about me in my crisis, why should I care about theirs?

And, how many buttons do I have to see to pledge to the effort on the various blogs? Virtually every site has one. Great you supported! Are you looking for credit by putting a button on your site?

Like I said before, BFD!

2 Comments:

  • At 02 September, 2005 16:14 , Blogger Kent said...

    You and Ray Nagin, the dipshit Mayor of New Orleans, should get together and have a pity party.

     
  • At 02 September, 2005 22:21 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    kent- I don't need or want pity. Fuck you very much.

    prufr0ck - I like the flag idea! I wonder if I can create one for the charity of saving the soviet memory? Do you think that anyone would donate?

    I really didn't expect help, so it didn't bother me that it didn't happen. But in New Orleans, they expect it and are not getting it (or just slowly).

    I didn't, really, want to get political on this...but, Mariposa County has a big Republican majority, which I think was part of the problem in getting aid. While New Orleans is a huge Dem city and money gets handed over ad nauseum.

    But, I think that it comes down to this: I, personally, do not like asking for help in anything. I will go through hell and try to it all, if I can avoid asking for help. THe people in New Orleans are not only asking for help, but complaining that things aren't the way they want them to be.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home