Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

07 September 2005

Reno Air Racing, AT-6 Class


Although not a great picture, because of the overcast sky, this pic does illustrate the racing.

These are AT-6/SNJ-6 class racers. The AT-6 was usedas a trainer for World War 2 pilots.

These planes are all stock. Heavy penalties are enforced for rule violators, including disqualification from further racing for the season.

The planes shown here, from top to bottom are:
"Mis Stress", "Mystical Power", and "Daring Diane".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home