Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

27 September 2005

Festive Mood

My job is in one of the slow times. Halloween is a big selling day, but until then....slow. So, that means that I am only working 8 to 10 hour days, instead of 12 to 14 hour days. I could live with this.

Also, I am losing a couple of accounts starting Sunday. Thankfully, one of the accounts is the home of the bitch. I am counting the days until I can get rid of her. This is two days and counting.

Party anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home