Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

21 September 2005

You

I saw you in the black outfit. You were the hostess at the restaurant that I visited on Saturday. Those long legs and fantastic smile. The way you held yourself and the way you talked to others.

"I don't want to know your name,..."

You were standing there on Wednesday when the whole family wanted to eat out again. I marveled at your laugh. I heard you speak and then sat us at the table. Tonight in pink and black. Your scent was intoxicating. A friend paid for dinner and you smiled at me as I walked out.

"...and I do want your private number, baby."

On Thursday, the family decided to eat in the resaurant again. You were there in tan and black. I had my back to your post, so that I didn't have to look in your direction. Just the sight of you that night was enough. Yet, you kept passing me and looking in my direction. I saw you talking to a server and looking over her shoulder at me. I can see your smile even now. My uncle paid and we headed out.

"I set my sights on you. And no one else will do."

But, I knew that I had to pay for dinner tomorrow. I decided to come back here. So, I came back to make reservations. Even though you had a large group scheduled, you still found some way to get my group in. You told me your name and laughed at my jokes.

"And I have got to have my way now, baby."

You were in black tonight. You were so beautiful. We briefly talked before you seated my family. Your boss yelled at you on the floor. Very unprofessional. I saw the tears in your eyes when he left as you talked to a co-worker. You went behind the scenes, clocked out and left. I followed you out, but I could not find you. I was torn and the night was somber.

"All I know is that to me, you look like a lots of fun..."

My cousin and I looked for you on Saturday and Sunday, but to no avail.

Will you be around on my next trip to Reno? How do I get you off of my mind?



**Italics from the song "You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)" by Dead or Alive

4 Comments:

  • At 21 September, 2005 23:41 , Blogger Unknown said...

    Aww! I love this story. And I really like how you put the lyrics inbetween.

    I hope you find her again...

     
  • At 25 September, 2005 12:48 , Blogger Her Daddy's Eyes said...

    Now that song is in my head! Good luck finding the cutie again!

    ~Eyes

    P.S. Jenn and Prufrock are follwoing each other around...ummmmm...what's up with that??
    LOL!

     
  • At 25 September, 2005 14:31 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    I don't know ~Eyes, prufr0ck is your best friend. What does he say?

    pruf0ck and Jenn - not really a story, just an account of what happened.

    Thank you, you three for your comments, as always. Kent would be leaving one too, but he is here visiting.

     
  • At 25 September, 2005 19:07 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    ~Eyes - I get the Dope version on this song stuck in my head all of the time.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home