Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

05 October 2005

Downside of Vacation

While taking the vacation was a much needed break, here comes the downside (of many downsides). Forgetting all of the crap that I had to deal with when I returned. I now have to deal with the paycheck from that week. Commission based sales in this case, suck!

I have to use the money this week to make the payment on my truck. All remaining money is for beer and food.

So, it brings this thought to mind...

If I purchase something heavy, like an oatmeal stout, will that count as beer and food? It should cover at least one meal per day, don't you think?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home