Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

05 October 2005

Question to Blogger

I realize that there a lot of blogs out there. But there has to be some way for Blogger to let people know that they are going to turn off the system prior to doing so.

For the second time, since I have had these blogs, I have been shot down by the system repairs. My two problems went like this: I get home, write a huge ass post, click on the publish button, and get the system under repair sign. Everything that I have spent the last 15 to 20 minutes writing about, is no more. I then have to wait for the system to come back up, try to remember what I was saying, and try again.

Either that, or I just say, "Fuck It!" and not post at all.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home