Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

06 October 2005

I Hate the Phrase...




Invariably, at some point in the day, I hear one of two phrases: (1) Are we having fun yet? or (2) I know why you got this job. You're tall!

In the case of (1): This has got to be the dumbest phrase ever uttered to someone that is working. Really, do you need to ask this question? I am fucking working! What do you think?

and for (2): No shit!? Did you think that up by yourself or did you overhear it? At 6'6", I am taller than a lot of people. Did you think about the shit that I have to reach on the bottom, that is only a couple of inches off of the ground? I look like a friggin' giraffe trying to get a drink of water from a pond.

Idiots! I deal with idiots all day. I would love to go a full day without someone uttering a stupid comment or question.

Thank God this is Friday Night and I have been drinking (like a giraffe).

2 Comments:

  • At 07 October, 2005 10:43 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    P - That is a good response. However, when I am in the wrong mood, my reply is, "Man, you are short. Are you a jockey?" This will usually end the conversation.

    Thargor - Like being tall, but it does have it's problems.

     
  • At 07 October, 2005 16:14 , Blogger Kent said...

    Yeah, I'm tall too.

    It must be all those porters I've been drinking.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home