Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

06 October 2005

Goodbye to the Blogsphere


No, I am not leaving.

I am just saying goodbye to a site that I have been faithfully reading for a long period of time.

The site, Social Loafing (previously The Sausage Wallet) closed up shop today without saying a word. I don't really know this person, but it was something that took me out of my world into life in the New York area. Yeah, I understand that you start getting comments from people that you don't know, that say things that you don't like, but why just bail without a word?

So, Goodbye Katrina! Hopefully you will return to the blogsphere, someday. I wish you well in your internship and that you will enjoy the Leafs season.

3 Comments:

  • At 07 October, 2005 16:16 , Blogger Kent said...

    I have abandonment issues. Think she cares?

     
  • At 10 October, 2005 18:39 , Blogger KG said...

    Don't worry boys, I didn't leave you. I put a hit counter on my blog and realized I was getting a lot more general traffic than anticipated so I wanted to become a bit more anonymous. Feel free to bookmark the new URL and keep reading :)

     
  • At 10 October, 2005 20:03 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    Lexi & Kat - Good move to change your URL's. Next time let us know first! Thank you both for your comments, even though lexi doesn't write to me...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home