Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

06 October 2005

US Delays Payment

The US has delayed the payment of $23 Million to Uzbekistan for the use of the Soviet-Era Base in Karshi-Khanabad (K-2). In July, Uzbekistan gave the US 180 days to vacate the base after American criticism of the Uzbek government's violent suppression of demonstrators.

US forces will be moving to reinforce troops at Ganci in Kyrgyzstan. This is a major blow to China and Russia, who do not want a US presence in the region.

I am sure that Kyrgyz government will enjoy all of the money that will be spent in and on their country from this presence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home