Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

10 October 2005

Living in the Wrong State

I am a total hockey freak. But, no one in CA really cares about the sport. I have watched a game nearly every night since the season started.

As I posted earlier, I am a Bruins fan. But, I will watch any team play.

As an ex-goaltender, I live to see the skills of other 'keepers. Tonight, Fleury of the Penguins is putting on a show.

This is the time of year that I am living in the wrong state.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home