Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

12 October 2005

Another Dumbfuck Southern Teacher

I am sure that there are a lot of real good teachers in the South. I 'know' one myself. But, is there something in the water or in the way that women are raised in the South that produces these idiots?

Another teacher, this one from Georgia, is accused of molesting her students. Georgianne Harrell was indicted on 24 counts of child molestation and reckless conduct. Authorities claim that Ms. Harrell performed oral sex on a 9-year-old boy in her classroom, let students peek down her blouse, and talked to some students about sexual matters.

Ms. Harrell, a third grade teacher at Holley Elementary School, was also accused of slashing her wrists in front of her class with broken glass. Her attorney entered a plea of not guilty on her behalf and waived her right to arraignment.


These cases keep popping up. The kids get younger and younger. Are we next going to see Kindergarden kids or pre-school kids in the news, because their teachers had sexual contact with them.

If I hear a case come out of FL involving K kids...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home