Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

14 October 2005

New/Old Jersey


As those in the know know, I am huge into hockey. I am also into the old Soviet Union, because of various other reasons.

So, my friends, I came across this Soviet hockey jersey, circa 1980. It is a Vladislav Tretiak. For those who don't know, he was the goaltender in the 1972, 1976,1980, and 1984 Olympics for the Soviet Team. He was had an unbelievable 1.78 goals-against average in 98 international games and won Olympic gold in '72, '76, and '84.

I want to get it. Any thoughts? Yes / No?

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home