Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

13 October 2005

Flowers?



What is the deal with women on their blogs calling their readers, "flowers"? I have been lumped into this group on three seperate blogs. I am not going to name names, here, however.

But, it got me thinking...what kind of a flower would I be if this were true? Surely, I would be poisonous, some type of "witch" plant, found in the British Isles (whether native or not), and could also be used for it's healing properties. So I chose for myself: Henbane. "The Insane Seed that Breedeth Madness".

Yeah, that's me.

4 Comments:

  • At 14 October, 2005 04:11 , Blogger LL said...

    I would never call anybody flowers on my site, but I have called a few a**holes and whatnot. Calling us flowers suits the blonde one though, it's way more her style. ;)

     
  • At 14 October, 2005 06:48 , Blogger Blondage said...

    Are you seriously saying there's other blogs out there calling their readers flowers??? *screeched in raised voice*

     
  • At 15 October, 2005 14:08 , Blogger Her Daddy's Eyes said...

    Flowers? I'm not sure I understand that one.

     
  • At 15 October, 2005 14:38 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    ~Eyes - blondage and some other sites that I have seen recently, call their readers flowers. She is the gardener and we, the readers, grow in the soil (and dirty it is) of her blog. Or something along those lines.

    P - I did see the pilsner. Does sound interesting doesn't it.

    ll - I noticed that you are a bit of a stalker on b's site. I am looking to read more from you and I have linked your blog to do so.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home