Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

12 October 2005

Hobbits in the South Pacific?

Australian scientists claimed that they have found an entirely new species of human. The discovered fossils were found on the Indonesian island of Flores. This new species has been dubbed 'Homo floresiensis' and nicknamed 'hobbits' by the scientists.

This is an interesting story. Check it out!

2 Comments:

  • At 13 October, 2005 04:04 , Blogger Unknown said...

    Holy shit! That's crazy! I can't wait 'til they come up with what they looked like.

    Wait, my ex is a hobbit! Har har!

    Hey, make sure you go back to my blog for a follow up post, too. You'll see why later!

     
  • At 13 October, 2005 20:14 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    Actually, the Indonesian Gov't took the original fossils. The Aussie scientists found skull and jaw fragments this time around.

    How cool would that be, if true? P, you are right though, anything is possible out on those islands.

    Jenn - Sperm donor was a hobbit? If that is the case, does Damian show any signs of the cross breeding?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home