Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

16 October 2005

Prom Cancelled!

Brother Kenneth M. Hoagland, principal of Kellenberg Memorial High School, has cancelled the Spring Prom for his school of 2500 students.

"Kellenberg is willing to sponsor a prom, but not an orgy", said Hoagland.

Excuse me? Maybe I am getting old, but I don't remember the prom as being an orgy. If so, I would have paid more attention.

4 Comments:

  • At 16 October, 2005 16:57 , Blogger LL said...

    WE are all getting old. I cannot recall grinding the way these kids do now. At least not in public. In private, that is a whole 'nother story. But then again, I was an Army brat and that shit is NOT tolerated.

     
  • At 16 October, 2005 17:34 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    ll - after I wrote this, I remembered that the catholic school in the city that I grew up in had similar problems. It seems to me that the kids that are sent to church controlled schools are more uninhibited than the kids of public schools.

     
  • At 16 October, 2005 17:41 , Blogger Blondage said...

    Whoa.

    I was such a prude in high school....especially compared to kids these days....

    I feel old.

     
  • At 20 October, 2005 17:27 , Blogger Kent said...

    The after-party at my senior prom was a total orgy.

    A buddy of mine got his parents to leave so we could HAVE THE HOUSE.

    That's not all we had. Can you say 'date swapping'?

    Good times. (Especially if you had seen my date)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home