Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

16 October 2005

No Jersey, Shirt Instead



After much deliberation, I decided not to get the Soviet Hockey Jersey at this time. Although, I would love to have it to wear and/or display, it is just too pricey for me.

So, I instead got the shirt pictured. It will go well with the Soviet flag I have hanging in my apartment (see profile pic of that).

I have several friends that are going to freak when I wear this. It is going to be sooo funny to see their faces when I show up sporting this genuine Russian product.

I can't wait.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home