Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

23 October 2005

Halloween Party 1

I told some of you that I was going to a Halloween Party on Sat night. There were a lot of people at this thing. Originally, the party was slated for 100 people, but the final tally was around 200. The hosts of the party had the interior of their barn decorated, a dj, beer, and a lot of food.

I tried to get some pics, but they didn't turn out real well. The camera phone doesn't have a flash. There were quite a few reapers, a lot of witches, a couple of demons, some Superheroes, and some Star Wars III characters. There was one girl there that was dressed as Daisy Duke. She was Hawwwwwt! I have never seen jean shorts that short before! I had hoped that that pic would have turned out. However, she was jailbait (17), as I found out this morning.

I wore a mish-mash of apparel to make my costume. The make-up really unnerved some people, which was what I was going for. But it also backfired on me. At several points during the night, as I tried to chat up some women, I was told, "I am sorry, but I can't talk to you." "Why, is that?" I asked. They all said that, "Your make up scares me!" Too funny. I didn't even do a good job of it (the make-up).

A friend shot this pic. But he was a little unsteady at the time and that shows in the quality.

I arrived home at 0130 and had to be at work at 0400. So, I got little sleep. When I returned from work at 1230, I immediately crashed and awoke at 1830 this evening.

All in all not too bad. I didn't have as much fun as I could have *evil grin*. But it was fun nevertheless.


I am going to another Halloween Party on 29 Oct, with the same costume. I hope to get much better pics then. Until then, this fuzzy thing will have to do.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home