Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

26 October 2005

Soviet Shirt Part 2


I received my Soviet shirt in the mail today. Looks just like the pic except that there is no hammer and sickle. I am going to email the site that I bought this from and complain. Simply because I didn't get what I wanted.

But I am happy anyway. Kent, just wait until the game next month. You will probably see the shirt.


***Update***I received an email from the website I used for this shirt. They claim that the pictured shirt has been unavailable for the past month and that the website has not been updated to reflect this. Gee thanks for the heads up!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home