Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

27 October 2005

Racist Children



While reading another blog, I came across this post.

Although I am not surprised to hear that this is going on in America, it does raise my hackles. Again, I don't see how we can ever be one nation, when there are people out there the teach, sing, and promote this type of behavior. And especially, when they teach their children the same morals.

The pictured girls are Lamb and Lynx Gaede, the sole members of the singing group "Prussian Blue". To hear the words of their song Sacrifice, it makes me want to puke. Let alone their singing, which leaves much to be desired.

It is just another example of the troubling times in which we live.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home