Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

02 November 2005

Male Disease/Malady

I think I figured out what my problem has been for the past few days. I think that I am suffering from the malady that all men get or will get at some time in their life, that would be DSB. It is a condition that comes and goes with life.

This could prove to be a deadly or somewhat minor malady depending on the person or the situation. In the extreme, you could end up like Ted Kaczynski, who defenitely suffered from this affliction. To the somewhat minor exteme this would be characterized by a college frat boy and all that goes with that.

There is only one sure way to cure this malady that I know of and my options are not looking good. So, this may be something that continues for a while, unless I get lucky.

Oh joy!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home