Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

06 November 2005

Does Anyone Get This?


LL? Kent? Can one of you explain to me why we are doing this? Anybody else?

Read the link and get back to me. I just plain don't understand the whys.

1 Comments:

  • At 07 November, 2005 11:30 , Blogger Kent said...

    This has Condi Rice written ALL over it.

    Rice is a big believer in having Russia as a strategic partner with the United States. As such, she's a big proponent of aid to Russia.

    Can't you just hear the President say something like:

    "While Russia continues to move toward Democracy, the United States must do whatever is necessary to ensure that freedom will be a lasting reality, not just a temporary scenario."

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home