Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

17 November 2005

Work, Sucked Ass Again

I have been remiss in my blog posting and commenting duties this week. Please forgive me.

Work, as it does entering a major holiday, kicked my ass this week. Next week is figuring to be worse. There will definitely be "no joy in Mudville" around here next week.

The Seahawk logo is to show support for my team, as I get ready to go see them on Sunday vs. the San Francisco Forty-Winers. I am meeting up with some friends, from college, on Saturday afternoon in SF. Party Sat night and go to the game on Sun at Candlestick (or whatever they call it these days).

I hate to make predictions, because you just never know, but I think that the Seahawks are going to kick the crap out of SF.

Talk to you all later. I am on my weekend. Woo Hoo!

3 Comments:

  • At 17 November, 2005 23:16 , Blogger Unknown said...

    The Seahawks is my sons team! Because it's his uncles team, oh and Sperm Donor's.

    I'm gonna tell him, "Hey, babe. That's Roosters team!" Then I'll get 101 questions asking who Rooster is and why he's called Rooster and what's a blog.

     
  • At 18 November, 2005 03:36 , Blogger LL said...

    Sorry you're getting loaded down. I hope you have some good days off to recharge the batteries. You know I'm not into pro sports, but good luck to your Seahawks.

     
  • At 18 November, 2005 07:58 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    Jenn - Been a Seahawks fan since 1976. That is too funny that it is your son's favorite team.

    LL - Thanks for the concern this week. Yeah, I know. There is something so wrong with that.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home