Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

16 November 2005

Hello

Hello all.

I am not really in the mood to post anything. This does not mean that I am in a bad mood, nor does it mean that I am in a great mood. Somewhere in the middle, I would say. Which is pretty much the mood that I am usually in. Long story, not to be told.

Anyway, I hope that all of you are haveing a good week.


Btw, I have been having a movie line in my head for two days. Must be the mood I am in.

"You know, I can't think of nothing finer than I fine naked woman holding a gun. And you are all kinds of fine now ain't ya." Frankie Figgs, The Whole Nine Yards

1 Comments:

  • At 16 November, 2005 21:00 , Blogger LL said...

    You want me to be that naked woman holding a gun? What kinda gun are you thinking of? Hmmm? I'd do it for ya, you know. *hug*

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home