Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

23 November 2005

Post Thanksgiving


I will be unavailable to post or comment on Friday and Saturday. I will be heading to Jawbone Canyon, CA to do some motocross riding in the desert. Weapon of Choice is the Honda CRF450.

I plan on doing a lot of riding on Friday and some picture taking of the fun on Saturday, before driving home Sat night.

This is the last weekend, for a while at least, of having dedicated recreation time. That, and I have to work on Sat 3 December to make up for the Sunday that I took off last week.

I hope that you all have a great weekend following the holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home