Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

28 November 2005

Two New CDs for the Collection, 28 Nov

So, I added two new discs to my growing collection. First is the new album by System of a Down, "Hypnotize". And the second album is an older cd by Avenged Sevenfold, "Waking the Fallen".

2 Comments:

  • At 30 November, 2005 14:02 , Blogger Kent said...

    Dude, I need a copy of the new System and the new P.E.

     
  • At 30 November, 2005 21:36 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    p - how did you get 'hypnotize' that early? The cd just came out on Tuesday. Unless you are talking about the previous disc, 'mesmorize' that came out during the spring/summer.

    k - relax, you will get it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home