Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

01 December 2005

Sickness, Day 3


Thank you all for your emails and comments. Today has been the third day of the migaine and the absolutely worst day of the whole ordeal. I have had to wear sunglasses in all of my accounts today, as the lights were just too damn bright (and thus made my head feel that much worse).

I am heading for bed after I post this. Just a couple of hours where it is dark and quiet should work out fine.

The posted pic is an acrylic painting titled "Pain and No Pain", by James W. Johnson.

3 Comments:

  • At 01 December, 2005 18:14 , Blogger LL said...

    I hope my good thought helped a teeny-tiny bit. I know it was lame, but it certainly worked for ME since I was the one watching the snowflakes fall. Hope tomorrow is a better day.

     
  • At 01 December, 2005 23:02 , Blogger Earth Rooster said...

    ll - somewhat better after waking up this evening.

    zombie - I may look into purchasing this as a print if it is available. Very cool.

    Thanx to you both the migraine is now just a dull ache.

     
  • At 02 December, 2005 19:16 , Blogger Blondage said...

    Crikey ER!

    I hope you get to feeling better soon.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home