Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

01 December 2005

Kinda Wierd...


It seems that a pack of black squirrels has attacked and killed a stray dog in the town of Lazo on the Pacific Coast of Russia.

The dog was barking at the local squirrels as they were up in the branches, when a pack of the animals dropped out of the trees. The squirrels aparently attacked and killed the "large" dog, due to the scarcity of pine cones this year in the forests of the region. Witnesses said that the rodents ran off with pieces of the dog after being scared off by three local men.

Um, guys, I have a lovely .223 that just loves taking shots at squirrels. Let me know if I can be of help.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home