Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

04 December 2005

Speaking of:


While writing the post on Marilyn, I watched and listened to this video. After thinking about it over night, I decided to link it. This is the video for (s)AINT.

Most media companies refused to play it because of its graphic nature. And it is graphic. Be forewarned before you watch it. You will need the most recent update of Quicktime to see it.

Enjoy the madness.

***Final Thought***
This is a visually stunning vid. MM has something in this vid for a lot of people. Or, more likely, at least one thing that will offend most everyone that sees it. The direction of this vid was fantastic, as was set and post production. Even if you don't like the guy or band. I would highly recommend that you watch it.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home